“Great service from start to finish from John and his team at Alternative Advertising. Courteous, professional and helpful at all times. Would not hesitate to recommend their services to any company who are looking for alternative, high impact advertisement tool.”
– John, Electric Bikes Scotland
MERCEDES POSTAVAN HIRE
£400 including driver
2 – 4 days
£335 per day including driver
5 – 13 days
£295 per day including driver
£250 per day including driver
(All rates are inclusive of campaign planning, daily inspection of poster condition and vehicle cleaning, full written and photographic report)
48-sheet (20’ x 10’) superior reusable grade PVC
£299 each, including free of charge front triangle banner (Postavans only)
16’ x 8’ £249 each
10’ x 3’ £189 each
Address slips From £85
Alternative size/finishes available – POA
All banners cut and trimmed. Hemmed or eyelet finish and alternative sizes available with price on application.
POSTATRAILER HIRE (48 sheet)
1 Month (30 day) hire
3 Months hire
£1195 per month
6 Months hire
£995 per month
12’ x 8’ ownership
£1895 inc. delivery/banners
14’ x 8’ ownership
£1995 inc. delivery/banners
£400 including rider
2 – 4 Days
£335 per day including rider
5 – 13 Days
£295 per day including rider
£250 per day including rider
2 x digitally printed PVC banners
Free of charge leaflets hand outs
£600 per month
16’ x 8’
£495 per month
Onsite signage and free standing Postasites
Blimp to hire (min. 3 days)
£360 per day including operator
Blimp sleeve (7’ x 4’)
Blimp ownership package
£2995 including helium, delivery and training
Site survey fees £200 per location
Correx boards (600 mm x 400mm)
£35 each, min. order 20
Teaser signs (600mm x 400mm)
£90 each, min. order 10
£40 per day, min. 3 days
Promotional staff e.g. leaflet handouts
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. The following terms and conditions of business apply between Alternative Advertising (“the Company”) and its customer (“the Customer”) except to the extent that they have been varied or supplemented in writing from the Company to the Customer.
2. The Company shall provide the Customer with such advertising space for such period(s) and in such localities as is agreed in writing between the Company and the Customer. Whilst the Company will use all reasonable endeavours not to do so, the Company may deviate from any agreed route or locality whilst its vehicles are displaying the Customer’s advertising material.
3. Unless commissioning the Company to design and produce posters, the Customer shall provide to the Company all advertising materials for display on the Company’s vehicles. Such materials shall be of dimensions specified by the Company and shall be delivered to the Company’s premises not less than seven days before the agreed date upon which the contract shall commence.
4. The price payable by the Customer to the Company for the Company’s services shall be in accordance with the Company’s rates from time to time.
5. Payment of artwork charges is due 5 working days before the date upon which the advertising display is scheduled to commence. The balance is payable in full STRICTLY within 30 days of the date of the Company’s invoice.
6. If the artwork payment as specified in point 5 is not made, the Company shall be entitled not to display the Customer’s advertising material until such payment is made and then at such time as is convenient to the Company. The Company shall be entitled to charge interest (at the annual rate, both before and after judgement, of 5 per cent over the base rate for the time being of Midland Bank PLC) on any overdue sums from the date upon which they become due until payment thereof.
7. In the absence of negligence on the part of the Company, the Company shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to any advertising material or for any loss arising in connection with any contract between the Company and the Customer. The Company shall have no liability in respect of any term or condition implied by statute.
8. The Company reserves the right to refuse to display any advertisement without giving any reason. Advertising material will not be accepted if, in the opinion of the Company, the advertising material fails to conform with the British Code of Advertising Practice, or is likely to offend any particular members or sectors of the public.
9. The Customer will indemnify the Company against any loss or liability which the Company may incur as a result of any costs, claims, expenses or proceedings in relation to any advertising material for which the Company’s services have been contracted by the Customer.
10. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure by the Company to provide any services in accordance with this agreement with the Customer, if such failure is in any way caused by war, strike, lockout, sit-in, trade dispute, accident or breakdown to plants or machinery, natural catastrophe including adverse weather conditions, or any other cause whatsoever beyond the Company’s control.
Tel 033 33 55 1117
Alternative Advertising Limited
Elm Tree Farm Estate,
Follow Us on Twitter